This tool is meant to cut dough, but it has a lot more uses.
This bench knife has a ruler printed on the blade for quick measuring as well as a beveled edge to coarsely chop nuts and herbs, divide bar cookies, score bread dough, and more!
- Transport vegetables from a cutting board to a sauté pan.
- Cut brownies or bar cookies neatly.
- Scrape the counter of sticky food or small food particles.
- Score bread dough before baking.
- Smash garlic cloves to remove the skin (using the side of the blade).
- Level a cup of flour.
- Make chocolate curls (using a bar chocolate on the long end carefully scrape curls).
- Press icing out of a pastry bag to eliminate waste.
- Cut soft or semi-soft cheese such as brie or Havarti.
- Scrape burned food remnants off of baking pans.
Copyright 2022, Larson MacDowell Enterprises LLC