How to Use the Cestari Infusion Pitcher
This pitcher, made of Borosilcate glass, can be used to flavor coffee, tea, and mulled cider as well as water, juice, wine, and liqueurs. With the optional cold brew coffee maker filter the water infuser can become a cold brew system that brews coffee and iced tea. The pitcher can hold detox water, flavored lemonade, cold brewed coffee, and infused water, sangria, or alcohol.
- Fill the infuser with your favorite fruit of vegetables. Combinations may include strawberry and pineapple; orange, lemon and lime; watermelon and mint; and blueberry, lemon and rosemary.
- After filling the infuser, add ice and water. Let it sit 1-2 hours at room temperature or 3-4 in the fridge. Serve.
Caring for your Cestari Infusion Pitcher
Tips for the pitcher
- Pitcher and all the parts are dishwasher safe.
- If the pitcher lid is difficult to open the first time, place in the fridge for 24 hours or freezer for 30 minutes and this should make it easier to open.
- Remove fruit from the infuser after 12 hours if any water remains.
Copyright 2021, Larson MacDowell Enterprises LLC