Pastry Blender Recipes
Guacamole Awesome Avocado Dip
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2-3 T chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 deseeded jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Slice the avocados in half, removing the pit, and scoop the flesh out of the peel into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with the Cestari pastry blender and make it as chunky or smooth as you'd like.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together. Add salt or lime juice as needed.
- Serve the guacamole with tortilla chips.
Egg-traordinary Egg Salad
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 T dried chives
- 2 T Dijon mustard (or yellow mustard)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Add the eggs to a saucepan and fill with cold water to one inch above the eggs. Bring water to a boil and boil for 12 minutes. Remove from the heat and immediately drain the eggs. Submerse in ice water for 10 minutes.
- Peel and chop the eggs with the pastry blender in a medium-sized bowl. Add mayonnaise, chives, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Copyright 2022, Larson MacDowell Enterprises LLC