Artichoke, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Goat Cheese Pizza
- ½ standard 12” pizza dough
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 large onions sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups sun dried tomatoes in oil chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichokes chopped
- 1 cup goat cheese crumbled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4t sp pepper
- 1Tbsp parsley for garnish
- Preheat BBQ grill to 475°F.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add sliced onions. Slowly cook the onions until caramelized, stirring frequently. It should take about 12-15 minutes.
- Roll out the pizza dough with no edges and place on the Cestari grill mat and carefully place on the grill grates. Close the grill lid and let cook for two minutes.
- After two minutes, open the grill and check underneath the dough to see if it is getting browned. If it is on one side, but not another, use a spatula or tongs to rotate the dough 90 degrees and cook for another minute.
- If it is not beginning to brown, cover the grill and continue to cook a minute at a time until the bottom has begun to brown. It should only take a couple minutes if you have a hot grill. The top of the pizza dough will start bubbling up with air pockets.
- Remove grilled dough and flip it over onto a cookie sheet:
- Once the pizza dough has browned lightly on one side, use your cookie sheet or pizza peel to remove it from the grill. Use a spatula to flip the dough over so that the grilled side is now up. Keep the grill covered so it retains its heat for the next step.
- Brush the crust before adding toppings. Arrange caramelized onions over the pizza crust. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese, sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, and crumbled goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper and grill for about 3-5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Pepperoni
Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Salami
Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Salami, Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, Olives
Canadian Bacon and Pineapple
Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Canadian Bacon, Pineapple Chunks
Tomato Sauce, Prosciutto, Rosemary, Red Onion, Mozzarella and Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Bacon Cheese Burger
Tomato Sauce, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Ground Beef, Bacon, Red Onion
Prosciutto, Kalamata Olives, Fresh Garlic, Ricotta Cheese, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Mozzarella
Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Prosciutto, Arugula
Whole Small Meatballs, Mozzarella, Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Mushrooms, Olives
Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Provolone, Cheddar
Gorgonzola, Asiago, Fresh Mozzarella, Pecorino Romano & Basil
All Blonde Cheese Pizza, White Sauce, Mozzarella, Provolone, Fresh Mozzarella, Fresh Grated Parmesan, Fresh Basil
Plum Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella, Fresh Basil Leaves
Roasted Garlic Sauce, Assorted Mushroom such as Champignon, White Mushroom, Portabella, Cremini, Oyster, Shitake, and/or Morel
Mozzarella, Provolone, Sun Dried Or Oven Dried Tomatoes, Fresh Basil Leaves
Fire & Smoke
Fire Roasted Red Peppers, Sweet Onions, Chipotle Pepper Tomato Sauce, Smoked Gouda, Fresh Basil
Artichoke and Pesto
Artichoke Hearts, Pesto, Kalamata Olives, Roasted Peppers, Fontina
Autumn Vegetable Pizza
Roasted Eggplant, Sweet Peppers, Caramelized Onions, Oven Dried Tomatoes, Portobellos, Pesto Cream, Mozzarella
Mashed Roasted Eggplant instead of Tomato Sauce
Onion & Gorgonzola
Lightly Sautéed Onion, Gorgonzola Crumbles, Black Pepper, Nutmeg
BBQ Chicken Breast, Bacon Bits, Red Onion, Mozzarella and Provolone Cheeses, on a Tomato or Roasted Garlic Sauce
Roasted Onion-Garlic Potato Sauce, Smoked Chicken, Fire-Roasted Rosemary Potatoes, Smoked Mozzarella, Balsamic Vinegar Syrup
Grilled Herb Marinated Chicken, Pesto Sauce, Mozzarella
Italian Style Chicken Sausage, Caramelized Onions, Roasted Garlic Cream, Black Olives, Fontina
Copyright 2021, Larson MacDowell Enterprises LLC