Scissors CareThe scissors are easy to take care of.
- The snips come apart to two pieces.
- Hold the scissors by their handles with their blades pointing away from you. Locate the middle bolt that connects them together.
- Open the snips and hold one part of them completely stationary.
- Continue to hold the one shear motionless while moving the other shear back and forth.
- To reassemble, make sure you seat the bolt in the middle with the shears open wide. Then close the scissors.
- They are dishwasher safe.
- Dry thoroughly as soon as washed or removed from the dishwasher.
Copyright 2021, Larson MacDowell Enterprises LLC