- ENJOY GREAT GRILLED FLAVOR with an open mesh grill topper barbecue grid that allows perfect hot air circulation; charbroil your meat, fish, + vegetables with true barbecue taste unlike solid grill mats and pans that don't allow the smoke to reach the food. Place the grill mat on your barbeque grate + allow the flavors to pass through. This mesh bbq tools set will be one of your most used grill tools + bbq accessories, whether you use a charcoal barbecue grill, gas grill , or electric grill.
- EASILY PREPARE CRISP PIZZA, French fries, garlic bread, chicken and chops when you use the mesh trays as a part of your baking set inside your oven or broiler for high temperature cooking. While they shouldn't touch the electric oven heating element, you can use them on oven racks or inside baking pans. The baking mat is heat resistant up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit . Works perfectly in airbake and air fryer ovens in addition to your bbq grill.
- FOOD SLIDES RIGHT OFF these nonstick PFOA free, PTFE coated non-stick high performance cooking mesh grilling accessories. No oil needed so you can experience healthy cooking with out added fats added to your recipes . Use directly on charcoal, electric, or gas grills, or place inside an oven pan, grill pan, or baking tray.
- CUT TO FIT the extra large edgeless 13 by 17 inch mat to any gas, charcoal, or electric smoker or grill including the Weber Q Grill or Weber Kettle, Napoleon, Kamado, Big Green EGG, Char-Broil, Traeger, Brinkmann, KitchenAid, and many more grills , smokers , and air fryers. Replace your vegetable grill baskets and mesh bbq smoker accessories with this multipurpose tool that can be cut into many different shapes.
- EASY CARE for indoor and outdoor use as the mat is microwave, oven, grill and dishwasher safe. The reusable mesh , which is made of nontoxic materials that exceed FDA standards , should last for about 150 uses, making it one of your most long lasting baking tools and grill accessories. If it ever fails to perform as expected, we'll replace it with no questions asked.
Recipes Grill Mat